- SPECIALTY «ELECTRICITY, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND ELECTROMECHANICS»
- Specialization "Electrotechnical systems of power consumption"
- OBJECT OF PROFESSIONAL WORK: electrotechnical equipment,
facilities for generation, transportation, distribution and consumption
of electrical energy.
- PROFESSIONAL FUNCTIONS OF THE SPECIALISTS OF ELECTROTECHNICAL
SYSTEMS OF POWER CONSUMPTION: design of industrial power supply
systems, circuit installations, operation of power supply systems and
equipment, maintenance and recycling of power equipment, electrical
- Specialization "Energy management"
- OBJECT OF PROFESSIONAL WORK: management of energy supply
and consumption systems, energy control and accounting systems, standards
of energy consumption.
- PROFESSIONAL FUNCTIONS OF THE SPECIALISTS OF ENERGY MANAGEMENT:
energy management at the enterprises and in the organizations, energy
audit, norm-setting for energy consumption.